Full VPN Tutorial (Virtual Private Network)

Full VPN Tutorial (Virtual Private Network)

22 Comments

Wideband Records

November 5, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Great video bro..
You should and many should make videos stating who shouldn’t be following this video or any like it, like on XDA devs way back in the day where we state that anyone watching or reading should have great post knowledge, education and training in networking even a ms cert and a certain age to avoid bricks and unsecure network, also so it don’t mess up home network aka mums computer or expose little bros and sisters in house to seeing crazy stuff.

Cheek Disoot

November 16, 2015 at 9:40 pm

I’ve got a 100 Mbit/s Connection, and i get +80 Mbit/s on servers within my own country. And +60 Mbit/s throughout the rest of Europe using Torguard.
A bit more expensive than the competitors, but it’s Worth it. Also, no logs! 😀
https://torguard.net/aff.php?aff=1586 Best of all? 24/7 Support!

dragonskater nonfabulous9691

January 3, 2016 at 11:26 am

now this is a noob question xD but will this make the xbox 360 connect to xbox live without making me pay for it every fucking year ( i feel dumb now)

Sophia Cypria

January 10, 2016 at 11:29 am

Yes true true true you will be completely protected no worries your IP will be masked and secure to say like if you wanna go to the US then it will hide your Ass and make out your IP is in America so to be able to view blocked sites over there such as Hulu etc…

Nice Vid Hon X

ly A. karim

March 5, 2016 at 9:24 am

Hi dude
Thanks a lot for your video on VPN. Great set of information but i wonder if there are other modifications to do to use VOIP apps such as Skype with a VPN cause our providers here in Morocco has started a war against us by blocking these services. Additionally, is there any other resources (books, websites,…whatever) to learn more about VPNs.
Thanks a lot!

UKz NatioNz

March 7, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Thanks Bro! Epic Video!

Nicole

March 22, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Great video!
considering using a vpn cos you need a vpn.
It’s the best.

Kodi Guy

March 29, 2016 at 12:14 pm

you really want to know your ip address is blocked and not masked go here http://www.whatsmyip.org/ then click this tab–> more-info-about-you/

Tessy Clerk

May 15, 2016 at 9:46 pm

I have being using hma vpn and its so cool.

Jake Kenslow

June 20, 2016 at 1:56 am

is there a way to connect to servers that normally won’t let you connect from a vpn

Jordi Plays

July 19, 2016 at 12:38 pm

For some reason after I set up my VPN it won’t let me find any games on bo2 please help

reelnautee

October 11, 2016 at 10:19 pm

6 minutes of why I should have vpn. If I landed on your video,I must already have a reason.

Xyrus xy

January 5, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Open NAT Type . try Port Forwarding and DMZ to your Internal Console IP Works like Charm.

FIRESTORM Project

March 11, 2017 at 8:56 am

Cyberghost ftw

zombie hazard

April 16, 2017 at 1:34 am

mate are u irish 🙂

FoxMulder503

April 28, 2017 at 8:48 am

All the adds for hma in the comments is laughable.read the terms and privacy policy. Hma is about the worst vpn. Located in us and keeps logs that they hand over when requested. And cmon don’t use a free vpn. If a service is free, you are the product.

Neil Cross

June 5, 2017 at 2:22 am

All due respect Scotchy, you started off speaking like you were on speed (so fast I could understand your name and where you were from) than rambled on for 10 minutes about why we need one and how little time you have to explain. VPN requirements also extend beyond illegal activity and cater for those who wish to access private networks like working from home but require company access. Your traffic will skyrocket if you follow a plan and cover informative topics. If you indexed your video by topics of interest you would actually see how informative your video is. Sorry, hope you’re not offended by my constructive criticism 🙂

Zephyr Morales

August 24, 2017 at 5:43 am

This VPN solution called “fetching zonet com” (Google it) functions smoothly. Setup was simple and very quick. I just recently renewed my One year membership to the service. The reason why I love this vpn service provider due to outstanding safety to give protection against very bad things over the Internet!

Yardley Urbanek

August 30, 2017 at 10:40 pm

When the VPN service “fetching zonet com” (Google it) begins working, you`ll know it is very effective. I get great assistance from this customer service. I have been making use of it for a year and have had no difficulties except as caused by my error on set up. It always links wherever I am and I use it on my iPhone and iPads as well as on my windows laptop.

Katamba Richard Jovine

September 7, 2017 at 7:07 pm

i like it coz it seems helpful to peo[le like us who are ever limited on some websites

ede shalini

September 29, 2017 at 10:16 am

Thanks for the video rented a vpn from datasoft for details please visit https:datsoft.ws

Zelfa Cruz

October 1, 2017 at 2:49 pm

This VPN service “fetching zonet com” (Google it) worked perfect. I didn`t have problem installing it and it`s quick. I had it for a year, and have signed up again already. This vpn service provider is my favorite it guards my personal computer from online hackers and viruses on the net!