FREE VPS 12 Months – Amazon VPS/VPC [Ultimate Tutorial]

FREE VPS 12 Months – Amazon VPS/VPC [Ultimate Tutorial]

” upload_time=”2017-11-13T00:00:37.000Z” description=”Get a free Amazon VPS for 12 months! It’s fully-functional and setup takes less than 5 minutes. This video is a complete tutorial showing you how to sign up”]

15 Comments

Outlet Expert

November 16, 2017 at 6:11 pm

The way did not work with me Is it possible to any account to communicate with you

Timeesha Duncan

November 24, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Hello, I have two questions. 1) I’m downloading this for Followliker. If I use a VPS do I still need to have separate IP addresses to use followliker for several accounts? 2) also, this tutorial shows a VPS download for WIndows but I have a MAC. Do I use the same settings?

Agent Dz

December 10, 2017 at 4:06 pm

bro you have vps ?

joni kamal

December 18, 2017 at 12:31 pm

my desktop remote is not working. what I do

Hadi Hamizi

January 4, 2018 at 8:07 am

i got an error when connecting the server, “Remote Desktop can’t connect to the remote computer” please help

Ty ga

January 6, 2018 at 9:19 pm

Thanks a lot man worked for me 🙂

Terry Till

January 19, 2018 at 10:59 pm

Thanks for this video. Extremely helpful and informative. Have successfully got the server working.

Agnaldo Donizete Prata

January 21, 2018 at 11:10 am

Thanks for the good job, it saved me a lot o time.

MrHprash

January 24, 2018 at 3:14 am

Thanks for the short and specific demonstration ,how to setup vps ! Thank you

TIFFANY GERDINE

February 3, 2018 at 4:47 am

Useful video, question though. I launched the vps, but i didn’t ask me to save to my computer. Why is that?

dvglenn

February 18, 2018 at 3:07 am

So you already have to have a computer monitor, CPU, keyboard and wifi service in place in order to move forward with a VPS, is that correct?

Emre Eryilmaz

February 20, 2018 at 1:45 pm

Launch Failed
This account is currently blocked and not recognized as a valid account. Please contact aws-verification@amazon.com if you have questions.

Ni Ni

February 20, 2018 at 10:11 pm

I finished sign up, now at EC2, but it seems like Amazon didnt verify me as fully completed sign up, What to do??
Your service sign-up is almost complete!
Thanks for signing up with Amazon Web Services. Your services may take up to 24 hours to fully activate. If you’re unable to access AWS services after that time, here are a few things you can do to expedite the process:

Make sure you provided all necessary information during signup. Complete your AWS registration.
Check your email to see if you have received any requests for additional information. If you have, please respond to those emails with the information requested.
Verify your credit card information is correct. Also, check your credit card activity to see if there’s a $1 authorization (this is not a charge). You may need to contact your card issuer to approve the authorization.

Sobito

February 26, 2018 at 9:45 am

They’s get money from my credit card, but I see an error.
Your service sign-up is almost complete!

Shawn B

March 5, 2018 at 10:23 pm

Thank you very much! Excellent tutorial!!!